We will list out new offerings and events on this page (below).
You will also find links to our most recent newsletters
Thank you for checking in!
Federal Credit Union
260 Pershing Avenue
Leechburg, PA 15656
Phone: (724) 845-8923
Fax: (724) 845-7452
MONDAY through FRIDAY
8:30 am to 4:30 pm –
Last transaction 4:15 pm
OFFICE CLOSED EARLY
Last Business Day of month –
Last transaction 3:00 pm
We appreciate your support!
You Are Invited to the 2020
ALLEGHENY METAL F.C.U. ANNUAL DINNER
WHEN: Saturday, February 22, 2020
WHERE: Elks Lodge
PRICE: $10 per Member
$20 per Non-Member
Cash Bar 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Dinner Served At 6:30 p.m.
Meeting Will Follow
Cash Door Prizes
3 Board Nominations – If interested, please see one of the current directors prior to the nominations.
Must purchase tickets by
4:15 p.m. Friday, February 7, 2020
The latest Newsletter’s were mailed with your 2019 year end statements in the 1st week of January 2020.
IMPORTANT details included in the December 2019 Newsletter are:
- The Annual Dinner Meeting – Tickets must be purchased by 4:15 Friday 2/7/20
- 3 Board nominations (If interested, please see one of the current directors prior to nominations).
- The Allegheny-Kiski Valley Chapter Scholarship – Must be postmarked by 2/5/20
- Our latest Rates & Loan Special
WE AT A.M.F.C.U. WISH YOU & YOUR FAMILY A HAPPY, HEALTHY, & PROSPEROUS 2020
2020 College Scholarship Program
Hosted by the Allegheny-Kiski Valley Chapter Pennsylvania Credit Union Association
- Applicant must be attending college, business, technical or trade school in the fall of 2020 and be a current credit union member in good standing to be eligible. The applicant must be a member of a credit union that is a member of this chapter.
- Up to four $500 scholarships will be awarded (based on finances at the time awards are given).
- All entries must be postmarked by February 5, 2020 and mailed to: U$X FCU, Attn: Scholarship Entry, PO Box 189, Saxonburg, PA 16056.
- Entries will be independently judged by various individuals within the Pennsylvania credit union movement.
- All finalists will be requested to attend or send a representative to the Allegheny-Kiski Valley Chapter meeting in the Lower Burrell area on Wednesday evening, June 10, 2020, where the winners will be announced.
Click here for more the Application and Instructions: AKVChapterScholarship2020
We suggest visiting your credit union, and do further research at your local library or online. Some possibilities for your consideration include:
HOLIDAY LOAN SPECIAL
3.5% – Interest on $500 – $2500
For 12 Months
November 2019 – February 2020
Payment: $43.00 – $213.00
Print Flyer: HolidayLoan2019
Certain restrictions apply
Saturday, September 21, 2019
Such a Beautiful Day for Leechburg’s Pink Day!
Thousands of Breast Cancer Survivors & Supporters
Showed Up for the Wonderful Cause.
Thanks to all who Helped and all that Donated!
Congrats to the Drawing Winner Debbie C!
Top Picture L-R: Gina, Tammy, & Kim
Bottom Picture: In the booth-Greg & our President, Frank is Saluting
There was food, entertainment, & many
vendor/informational booths with something for everyone.
Thanks again to all that came out
to support finding a cure!!
Check out the wonderful article and video of the event from the Trib Live:
ALLEGHENY METAL F.C.U.
Tickets were Drawn on August 19th, 2019.
FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
LEECHBURG’S PINK DAY
Saturday, September 21, 2019
From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM EDT
On Market Street in
Leechburg, Pennsylvania, 15656
The Semi-Annual Newsletter’s were mailed the 1st week of July 2019
IMPORTANT details included in the Newsletter for June 2019 are:
Vacation Loan Special:
- JUNE to SEPTEMBER 2019 $500 to $2500 @ 3.5% for 1 Year (Some restrictions apply)
Our latest Rates
Our A.M.F.C.U. Scholarship Drawing Entry Form:
- We will be randomly picking 2 Scholarship Drawings –
- A $500 scholarship will be awarded to a student that is an AMFCU MEMBER in good standing.
- A $250 scholarship will be awarded to a DEPENDENT of an AMFCU MEMBER in good standing.
- Entries must be received by 4:15 Friday 8/16/2019
- If you are NOT Currently a Member or Dependent of a Member … Joining is easy!
- YOU CAN JOIN if you go to school in Leechburg.
- YOU CAN JOIN if live in Leechburg.
- YOU CAN JOIN if you work in Leechburg.
- YOU CAN JOIN if Worship in Leechburg.
- YOU CAN JOIN if your immediate family is a member.
- YOU CAN JOIN if do business in the community of Leechburg,
- Such as: Insurance Agent, Taxes or Financial Planning, Doctor or Dental visit’s
- You just have to stop in with a valid I.D. and deposit at least $5 to join.
Congratulation’s to the AMFCU Scholarship Winners which were Drawn on March 29th, 2019.
The $250 Dependent of an AMFCU Member Scholarship was awarded to Melissa Gustafson, (not pictured here).
The $500 AMFCU Member Scholarship was awarded to Lexie Young.
Your savings is federally insured up to $250,000.00 through the National Credit Union Administration, a U. S. Government Agency and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. For More information, visit www.ncua.gov.